NEW RISKS, NEW CHALLENGES
At FMIC, we are specialized in implementing methods for intrusion detection in private air spaces of unauthorized drones, with intentions of espionage or sabotage, using state-of-the-art technology.
FMIC works on drone detection in its four phases: take-off and ascent, cruise, work, approach and landing.
- Comprehensive security analysis of the environment and detection of critical points.
- Establishment of mitigation measures and safe flight zones.
- Implementation of action protocols.
- Definition of roles and responsibilities.
- Implementation of drone detection measures in security departments.
- Detection service using UMA (Mobile Antidron Unit).
- Pilot and aircraft geolocation system.
- Selection and implementation of the best detection system for the service.
- Design and implementation of protocols for drone neutralization, under the supervision of Security Forces and Bodies.
- Risk calculation for potential attacks with drones in Critical Infrastructures.
- Development of PSIAD (Comprehensive Anti-Drone Security Plan).
- Database development with payloads and commercial drone models.
- Post-incident expert report for damage assessment and mitigation measures.
- Drafting and evaluation of preventive measures against possible incursions.
- Collaboration with Security Forces and Bodies.