WHAT IS FACILITY MANAGEMENT?
Facility Management is the discipline that allows you to manage buildings and their general services by optimizing the resources you must devote to their management. In addition, it will allow you to reduce the expenses associated with the services.
WHAT ARE CRITICAL INFRAESTRUCTURES?
Critical Infrastructures are strategic infrastructures, which provide essential services and whose operation is essential and does not allow alternative solutions, so their disruption or destruction would have a serious impact on essential services.
- Project Management
- Architectural and Engineering Projects
- Residences of spaces and layouts
- Internal movement management
- Direction of transfers (removals)
- Update of Asbuilt plans
- Pre-audit service diagnosis
- Service audit
- Facility Management Department Implementation
- Preparation of technical service documents
- Support for contracting services
- Realization of preventive maintenance plan
- Implementation of CMMS
- SCADA Audit
- Implementation of presence controls
- BMS audits
- Budget controls
FMIC is a founding company of the Catalan
Association of Facility Management